Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Masterchef Season 3

Masterchef Season 3 begins tonight at 7:30pm on Channel 10.

source: MasterChef Series 3
In this series, the 3 judges - Gary Mehigan, Matt Preston and George Colombaris - will be joined by Matt Moran, owner of Aria restaurants. There will also be a number of celebrity chefs - Heston Blumenthal, Nigella Lawson, Adriano Zumbo, Maggie Beer, Rick Stein and others. From what we have previewed on tv, it looks like the contestants will also be cooking outdoors in various places from the Bussselton Jetty in WA to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The judges have assured viewers that there will be fewer dramas and tears this time round, when compared to the 2nd season. That remains to be seen.

It is interesting to watch the contestants cook and see how they cope under pressure. My friends have been encouraging me to enter the competition, and I have been reluctant. I know I will be unable to cope with the immense time and peer pressure that the contestants go through. For now, I am contented to watch them sweat in out.

No comments:

Post a Comment