HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, MUMs TO BE, STAND-IN MOTHERS, FOSTER MUMs....
Here's what I received from my girls and hubby. Ashleigh made the photobook, Caitlin made the 'Mum' sign, decorate the poetry card and rainbow coloured bracelet and Chris bought the watch.
Hope all Mothers had a great day with the family and friends.
We celebrated this special day with an afternoon tea for family. Ashleigh and Caitlin helped to prepare and cook/bake the food and also helped to set the table. Hubby helped with the preparation too. Our menu:
- Buttermilk scones
- Chocolate Cake
- Roast Pumpkin and Feta Tarts
- Malaysian Chicken curry and roti canai
- Fried Vegetarian Beehoon (cooked by Mum)
- Pastries (SIL's contribution)
- Baked blueberry cheesecake (Jolene and Andrew's contribution)
It was a lovely afternoon tea, not too stressful to get the food ready after the walk this morning.