Here's one of her recipes from her lifestyle cooking program, which I have taken from here. I have tweaked the recipe slightly to suit our tastes. It's a easy to make and tastes delicious. The pie will go well if served with some salad on the side as a vegetarian lunch.
6 sheets filo pastry
50g butter, melted
250g frozen spinach, thawed
⅓ cup (25g) finely grated Parmesan cheese
a handful of finely chopped mint leaves
sea salt and cracked black pepper
50g feta, roughly chopped (I bought Danish feta)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Brush each filo sheet with butter and place one on top of the other.
- Cut the stack of pastry sheets in half so you have 2 rectangles and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the spinach and place in a bowl with the ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, mint, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Divide the filling between the two pastries leaving a 5cm border.
- Fold over the pastry edges to form a border.
- Sprinkle the filling with feta.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling has set.