1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
8 garlic cloves, bruised
1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
2 tsp grated lemon zest
450gm fresh ricotta
1/2 cup (40gm) grated parmesan, plus extra to sprinkle
1 baguette, split or 2 large pizza bases
800gm green prawns, peeled, halved
- Preheat the oven to 220C, and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Gently warm the oil and garlic in a pn over low heat for 2-3 minutes to infuse. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove the garlic cloves, reserving the oil, then place cloves in a small processor with parsley and zest and whiz to combine.
- Set aside one-quarter of the mixture, then add cheeses to remaining mixture and pulse to combine.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the baguette or bases.
- Place the reserved garlic oil in a frypan over medium high heat. Add the prawns and cook for 1 minute each side or until just cooked.
- Remove from heat, then add reserved garlic and parsley mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Arrange the prawns over the baguette or bases, then sprinkle with extra parmesan.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes until the cheese has melted.