- Baked ham with ginger marmalade, dijon mustard and macadamia glaze. first time we tried this glaze and it's so tasty. The macadamia nuts are so sweet when caramelised.
- Grilled prawns marinated in garlic, olive oil and lemon juice
- Roast pumpkin and Spinach salad with feta and pine nuts
- Potato salad
- T-bone steak (for SIL's partner)
- Garlic bread
- Satay served with ketupat and cucumbers - my Mum's contribution)
- Salmon kebabs - my Mum's contribution for Dad who can't eat meat
- Fried rice - MIL's contribution
- Fried chicken (MIL's contribution)
- Mango trifle for dessert
Despite the cool weather, we also made some chilled drinks - Moscow Mule (ginger beer, lime and vodka) and Iced Tea (Red Sunset from T2).
We had plenty of leftovers which were good for the dinner that night and the next day too.