Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Zucchini Fritters

The new school year started towards the end of last week. It's back to routine and preparing lunchboxes for my two girls.

This year, I am trying to keep lunchboxes interesting to ensure my girls have enough nutrition to keep them going throughout the day. I decided to give them the responsibility to create their own list of food that they want in their boxes for morning teas and lunch. This way, it gets them involved and gives them ownership of what they eat. They have create a long list of choices which will hopefully make it easier for me to prepare.

This week, I made zucchini fritters for their lunches. I was planning to make zucchini slice, but I forgot to buy some bacon and it was too late to head to the shops. A quick search on www.taste.com.au and I found an easy fritter recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment