Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Pork Chops with Gravy and Peas
One of my children's favourite dishes for dinner to go with steam rice.
4 pieces of pork chop (tenderised)
1 onion, sliced
1 packet of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Oriental Pork Chops
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
Shao hsing wine
1. Marinate the pork with the marinade mix above. Set aside for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat some oil in a frypan. Fry the pork chop until cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Pour away the used oil into a bowl to cool.
4. Add some oil into the pan and stir-fry the sliced onions till soft.
4. Add the LKK sauce in and taste. Season to taste.
5. Add the fried pork chops to the sauce to heat through.
6. Dish out and serve with rice.
P.S. You can also add some peas with the sauce.