1/3 cup (35gm) cocoa powder
1/3 cup (75gm) caster sugar
60gm butter, melted
1/2 cup (95gm) Choc Bits (choc chips/callets)
1/2 cup (75gm) pistachios, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup (165gm) Nutella
1 egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup (180ml) milk
1/2 cup (120gm) sour cream
- Preheat oven to moderately hot. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with baking cups.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide the mixture amongst the prepared pan.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes before turning over on to wire rack.
- Dust with sifted extra cocoa powder, if desired.