Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Mums United

Just before we went away for our holidays to Malaysia and Singapore, I received a phone call from Dana at Soup Research team. The purpose of Dana's call was to invite me to be part of the Mums United project by The Heart Foundation. The purpose of the project is to encourage Australian families to make small changes to their lifestyles and diet to have a better life.

When Dana explained the purpose behind the project and what will be involved, I was interested to be part of this campaign. There is a history of heart disease in my hubby's and my family. Hence the Mums United project was something that I could related to. Heart disease is one of the main causes of death in Australian woman. One should not think that only obese people suffer from heart disease. We have a few friends who are skinny but have had heart attacks.

As a mother and wife as well as the main grocery buyer in the family, I am always looking for the Heart Foundation tick approved products like Bega So Extra Light cheese as a guide on what is good and healthy to buy for my family.


The Mums United site contains fun activities for the family, easy to follow recipes to cook and other suggestions on how to lead a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment