Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Menu Plan - Week 2

Week 1 is nearly over and I am happy to report we're doing OK. Between hubby, my in-laws and I, we managed to cook the meals as planned. No one was too stressed which was good. Lucky my Mum had also pre-cooked a curry, tau yew bak (soy sauce pork), chinese style chicken stew and mui choy pork and freeze those dishes for us. These are ones I will use mid-week when time is short between getting home from work and driving the girls to their activities. 

My two girls have also been helpful around the house - setting the table and helping with the cleaning up after - without hubby and I asking. 

Next week's meal plan:


  • Monday - Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Pie - will make this on Sunday night to bake on Monday. Another busy evening with Yr 9 subject selection at school for A.
  • Tuesday - Pasta with Prawns and Chorizo and side salad.
  • Wednesday - Freezer meal - chicken curry. I'll cook a stir-fry greens to accompany rice. Might try to make a Chinese style soup too.
  • Thursday - dinner at in-laws.
  • Friday - take-out or dinner out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment