500gm cherry tomatoes, halved
Extra virgin olive oil
400gm dried spaghetti
3 medium garlic cloves, sliced thinly
300gm chicken breast, cubed
1/2 cup chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Spread the tomatoes, cut-side up in a baking tray. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast the tomatoes for 8 minutes, until they soften slightly and begin to split.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water according to the instructions on pack. Drain the pasta when ready.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in large frypan, over medium eat. Add the sliced garlic, allow to sizzle for a few seconds. Add the cubed chicken breast and brown the meat.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the chicken, roasted tomatoes, half of the stock and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss well to combine and serve.