Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Junior Masterchef 2010

Most of the people living in Australia have been caught up in the Masterchef fever.  Last Sunday, the Junior Masterchef started on Channel 10. We missed the first part of the show but managed to catch the last 20 minutes. The children who were cooking on the 1st show were AMAZING! Their creative skills were displayed in their cooking and plating of the food. Even the four judges were taken aback by the skill levels that the children had. In fact, one of the children was tempering chocolate, a skill that is challenging for even the experience chefs/cooks. I am looking forward to the next show tomorrow night.

I personally have a passion in cooking and baking. I would love for my girls to grow up and appreciate good food, cooking and baking too. This is something I learnt from my Mum, who is a great cook and baker as well. My Mum taught me how to cook especially during my tertiary years when I was living on my own and had to cook to feed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment