Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

T2 Tea - Detox

I love the T2 shop at my local shopping centre. I have never been much of a tea drinker as I prefer a strong flat white coffee to kick-start my day. In the last 6 months, I have started to drink tea usually during the day - green, chamomile, peppermint. I have also been the many varieties of teas in T2, the latest one is the Detox tea. I like this Detox tea. It has a mild peppermint and fennel taste. As stated on the box, it helps to settle the stomach, especially after a heavy meal.

I am slowly making my way through the wide range that T2 has to offer. Ashleigh also likes the cold teas from the fruit tisane range like turkish apple and turkish cherry. The cold teas are particularly refreshing in the hot days of summer. She usually makes a jug of the tea and placed it in the fridge to chill.

2 comments: