Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Menu Plan - Week 4

My 4th week and still going. I am planning easy meals this week and probably more take out as it's a busy week at work with project deployment on Friday. I am thinking I might do this for Mum too, as sometimes she complains that she does not know what to cook for us. My Dad is a vegetarian for health reasons, which makes it challenging for Mum to cater to the different tastes in the family. Hubby and I are quite easy and eat most things. I shall have a chat with her when she returns.

Monday: Sweet and Sour pork, Chinese soup, rice and stir fry green vegie.
Tuesday: Creamy pasta with bacon and mushroom and steamed vegies.
Wednesday: Something Malaysian (two friends coming over for dinner, so I am thinking maybe Char Koay Teow) and sausages with mash for girls.
Thursday: eating at in laws
Friday: still thinking what to cook



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. WOW, your 'easy' meals still look so elaborate to me! Do you have a dishwasher? Washing dishes is my most hated chore, thus it's a turn off for me to cook if my mil is not around to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a dishwasher, but still have to wash pots and pans plus wiping down the stove top. In our home, one cooks the other cleans up. My girls help with removing dishes and wiping the table.

    ReplyDelete