Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Chocolate Chip Granola Bar

I am always looking for homemade alternatives to buying packaged food from the supermarket. Granola or muesli bars are handy to have in the pantry either for breakfast on the go, snacks at school or whilst on the go. During the weeks leading up to start of the new school year, many recipes for lunchboxes were shared across social media. I can't remember who shared this Chocolate Chip Granola Bar recipe by Fifteen Spatulas but I am grateful I came across it. 

The granola bars of the crunchy type; not chewy which some prefer. I love the mild taste of coconut which is not overpowering. I also reduced the amount of sugar as I knew the natural taste of honey and also the sweetness from the dark choc chips is sufficient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment