Toppings - 1st pizza
2nd Pizza toppings (for the girls)
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Place the pizza tray into the oven to warm.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a flour-dusted surface to the required thickness (we like our base not too thin or thick). Lift the base on to baking paper.
- Spread the pizza sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Place toppings and a final topping of grated cheese.
- Lift the pizza and place onto the warm tray (this makes the base crisp).
- Bake the pizza in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.