Thursday, October 23, 2008
Spaghetti with Chicken, Chorizo, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Quite a mouthful for a title isn't it? Pasta is a quick and easy meal for weekdays. This pasta dish is an olive oil base, no cream or tomatoes (except sun-dried ones).
Chicken thigh fillets, sliced thinly
Spinach leaves, washed
Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced (you can use any type of mushrooms)
1. Heat the pan and add some olive oil. Fry the sliced chorizo till brown around the edges. Remove from pan.
2. Add the garlic and fry till fragrant.
3.Add the chicken and fry till meat is brown.
4. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms.
5. Toss the pasta into the pan and stir with the other ingredients.
6. Add some chicken stock, bit by bit, lowering the heat.
7. Finally, add the chorizo and spinach leaves. Mix well together and serve.