Pasta sauce (Bertolli's Summer Basil)
Salt and pepper
Mozarella and Tasty cheese (grated)
1. Boil pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the chopped onions. Fry till onions are softened.
3. Add the minced meat. Brown the meat.
4. Add carrots, bay leaves and oregano. Close the lid and cook on low heat till carrots are half-softened.
5. Add zucchini and mushrooms, mix well. Add the pasta sauce and some water to the cooked ingredients.
6. Close lid and allow to simmer on low heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. When carrots are softened, then add a little of the fresh cream (probably about 2 tablespoon).
8. Check taste.
9. Take a casserole dish, put a layer of sauce on the bottom. Top with layer of pasta followed by sauce, pasta, etc.
10. Top with grated mozarella and taste cheeses.
11. Place the casserole dish into hot oven and bake till cheese is brown on top.
12. Serve with green salad.