Monday, November 3, 2008
Roasted Honey Soy Drumettes
Drumettes, washed and cleaned
Soy sauces - light and dark
Shao Hsing wine
1. Marinate meat with the ingredients above. Leave for 2 hours or overnight.
2. Heat fan-forced oven to 160C.
3. When oven is hot, place the drumettes on rack on a lined baking tray. Place the tray in the oven.
4. Roast for about 20-30 minutes, turning the meat once to ensure roasted all over. Baste the meat with leftover marinade.
5. When ready, the meat should be well-caramelized.
6. Serve warm.