125gm butter, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 bananas, mashed
2 cups plain flour, sifted
2 tsps baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup white choc bits
1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, mix well. Mixture might look like curdled eggs.
- Fold in the half the flour and baking powder and half milk. Alternate until all the flour is folded in well.
- Fold in the mashed bananas and white choc bits.
- Place muffin cups into the muffin tray. Spoon the mixture into the cups.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked.