1/4 spanish onion, diced
1 piece of chicken thigh, diced
Sweet corn, kernels removed
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
2 pieces of puff pastry, thawed
1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Heat some oil into a medium sized pan. Brown the onions until transparent, add the chicken until cook until brown around the edges.
- Add the pumpkin and potatoes into the pan, some water and close the lid to soften the vegies.
- When the vegies are soft, put in the sweet corn kernels and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dish out the filling and leave until completely cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan-forced). Line a tray with baking paper.
- Cut the puff pastry into four squares.
- Spoon the filling into the centre and fold the square into a triangle. Crimp to seal the sides.
- Brush with egg wash and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.