Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Catherine (Kate) and William

All eyes will be focused on Westminster Abbey on Friday (29 Apr 2011) at 11am (London time) to witness the royal wedding of Princess William and his beautiful bride, Catherine (Kate) Middleton. Like most women, I am keen to see what the wedding gown will look like. You can view the schedule here.  I can still remember watching the late Princess Diana and Prince Charles' wedding in 1981. What a lavish wedding that was - the carriages, the huge wedding dress, the royal family - and what a tragic ending for the late Princess Diana.


Time to chill the champagne ready to toast the royal couple. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I remember watching Charles and Diana too - more like I was subjected to watch it! Tomorrow I'm making my kids watch it! haha. Can't wait to see her dress!...but deeeeeeep down...I was the one who wanted to marry William! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyn, deep down, I think most girls or ladies are wishing it was them walking down the aisle tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m looking forward to catch their on-live wedding today at 3pm too!

    ReplyDelete